- Location: Thomas S. Monson Center - 3621
- Room Name/Number: Eccles Room
- Venue Style: Flexible space
- Max Capacity: 1-20
- Square Footage: 251 – 500
- Seating Type: Flexible
- Available To Be Rented By: Internal & External Groups
- Approved For Alcohol: Yes
- Rentable Timeframe: The standard business hours for the Thomas S. Monson Center are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. During scheduled events, the building may be opened as early at 7:00 am and closed by 10:00 pm. A staffing fee between $50-$300/hr will be charged to open/close the building outside of those hours. Saturday rentals are for a six hour period of time. Additional charges may apply for building access on Saturdays outside of the six hour time frame. The Monson Center is closed on Sundays.
- Rental Limitations: Yes
- Rental Limitation Details: Rice, birdseed, confetti, glitter, silly string, candles, sparklers, or fireworks are not allowed at the Thomas S. Monson Center. Bubble solution may be used outside the facility only. Rose petals may be used inside or outside of the building with proper cleanup. Nails, hooks, tacks, screws, staples, wire, tape or any other adhesives may not be placed on or in walls or fixtures. Decorations may be hung or attached with zip-ties, soft rope or fishing wire only. Costs to repair any damages or defacement will be assessed to the renter. Open flames are not allowed anywhere on the property. Caterers may use Sterno canisters to keep food warm.
- Exclusive Providers: Yes
- Exclusive Provider Details: If any type of lighting or drapery is needed for an event, we ask that you go through Moonlight: firstname.lastname@example.org (801) 225-0198
- Parking Availability: Yes
- Parking Availability Details: Due to our downtown location, limited onsite parking is available. Public parking is available adjacent to the Thomas. S. Monson Center on city streets.
- Required Fees: Tiered fees based on renter