- Location: A. Ray Olpin Union - 053
- Room Name/Number: Crimson View
- Venue Style: Flexible space
- Max Capacity: 101-200
- Square Footage: 2001 – 4000
- Seating Type: Flexible
- Available To Be Rented By: Internal & External Groups
- Approved For Alcohol: Yes, with special permissions only
- Rentable Timeframe: Fall/Spring Semester 6:00pm-11pm M-TH, 6:00pm-12am Fri, 8am-12am Sat, 11am-9pm Sun - Summer Semester 7am-9pm M-TH, 7am-10pm Fri, 10am-10pm Sat, Closed Sun - Breaks 7am-9pm M-F, 10am-10pm Sat, Closed Sun
- Rental Limitations: Yes
- Rental Limitation Details: The restaurant closes in the late afternoon M-F, at that time, Crimson View can be set for events. Free parking begins at 6pm (excluding visitor pay lots) therefore, events typically begin at 6:30pm.
- Exclusive Providers: Yes
- Exclusive Provider Details: Chartwells Dining Services is the exclusive caterer for the Union. Contact 801-581-7256 or https://utah.catertrax.com/
- Parking Availability: Yes
- Parking Availability Details: Visitor parking is enforced Monday-Friday 7am-10:00pm. Free event parking is available after 6pm in four surrounding lots (excluding pay lots) Monday-Friday. Weekends are free on campus. There are limitations during home football games.
- Required Fees: Tiered fees based on renter