- Location: A. Ray Olpin Union - 053
- Room Name/Number: Tanner Plaza
- Venue Style: Outdoor
- Max Capacity: 101-200
- Square Footage: 2001 – 4000
- Seating Type: Flexible
- Available To Be Rented By: Internal & External Groups
- Approved For Alcohol: No
- Rentable Timeframe: Fall/Spring Semester 7am-11pm M-TH, 7am-12am Fri, 8am-12am Sat, 11am-9pm Sun - Summer Semester 7am-9pm M-TH, 7am-10pm Fri, 10am-10pm Sat, Closed Sun - Breaks 7am-9pm M-F, 10am-10pm Sat, Closed Sun
- Rental Limitations: Yes
- Rental Limitation Details: Tanner Plaza is limited on electrical power. Wi-Fi is not available. Additional charges for tables, chairs, linens, and equipment.
- Exclusive Providers: Yes
- Exclusive Provider Details: Approved campus caterers/food trucks can be used outside the Union in the plaza, but all food and beverages from those caterers are not allowed to enter the building since Chartwells Dining Services is the exclusive caterer for the Union 801-581-7256 www.utah.catertrax.utah. There is an additonal rental fee per food truck.
- Parking Availability: Yes
- Parking Availability Details: Visitor parking is enforced Monday-Friday 7am-10:00pm. Free event parking is available after 6pm in four surrounding lots (excluding pay lots) Monday-Friday. Weekends are free on campus. There are limitations during home football games.
- Required Fees: Tiered fees based on renter