- Location: Marcia & John Price Museum Building - 35
- Room Name/Number: Katherine W. and Ezekiel R. Dumke Jr. Auditorium
- Venue Style: Auditorium
- Max Capacity: 201-350
- Square Footage: 2001 – 4000
- Seating Type: Fixed
- Available To Be Rented By: Internal & External Groups
- Approved For Alcohol: Yes, with special permissions only
- Rentable Timeframe: 9am-10pm
- Rental Limitations: Yes
- Rental Limitation Details: Please contact our event planner to review our contract, list of restricted materials, approved caterers, and other event limitations.
- Exclusive Providers: Yes
- Exclusive Provider Details: Caterers must be selected from the UMFA's list of approved caterers located on our website.
- Parking Availability: Yes
- Parking Availability Details: The UMFA has designated parking spots for visitors to the museum. However, parking is limited. If needed, extra parking accommodations can be made with commuter services as part of the rental contract.
- Required Fees: Tiered fees based on renter